This is a tag that was done on YouTube in 2010, but my good friend
brought it here to dA for Journal Tagging.
Basically, you say 3 things you don't like about your body and 3 things you do like about your body (No tag backs of course). 3 Things I Don't Like About My Body:
1. My Thighs. They're pretty thick and it's hard to wear anything short and tight because of them.
2. My Hair. It's very oily and takes forever to wash, plus I'm not good at styling it into something Other
than a ponytail or bun -_-
3. My Eyelashes. Though they make me look much more feminine, they fall out too easily and end up in my eyes; it hurts like hell when that happens(they usually end up at the corners, which is the hardest area to reach). 3 Things I Do Like About My Body:
1. My Arms. They're the thinnest part of my body, and I can wear almost any top that shows them off.
2. My Lips. They're naturally plump, even without lipstick and I can wear just about any lipstick color I want
3. My Skin Tone. I used to be obsessed with pale skin and freckles and constantly wanted to be lighter, but then I learned to embrace my skin the way it is. I don't tan or pale easily eventhough I barely go outside, so I don't have to worry about it during the summer when everyone craves bronze or winter when everyone wants that pale glow.
Here's All the Lovely People I'm gonna tag: