Hi everyone, how are you? Pardon my absence, I've been pretty stressed out and tired lately. Anyway, it turns out both
tagged me, and since I'm not in the mood to make two seperate tagging journals, I'll just a big one instead. Since
tagged me first, here goes:1)You Must Post The Rules.2) Share 10 Facts About You.3) Answer 10 Questions One Who Tagged You And Make 10 Questions For The People You Tagged.4) Tag 10 People In The Journal.5) No " You're Tagged If You Read This" Things.6) No Tag Backs.7) You Can't Say You Don't Tag.8) Make A Journal.
10 Facts About Me:
1. I'm obsessed with time-management games, especially cooking/restaurant-themed ones like Diner Dash, Cooking Fever, Burger Shop, etc.
2. When it comes to eating, I'm pretty adventurous compared to my family. I like many different kinds of food, especially ethnic foods. I used to really picky as a kid,but now I eat everything.
3. I like to write poetry and short stories. I used to write quite a lot of it when I was younger. I might start doing so again.
4. I am obsessed with mythology and astronomy, especially Greek mythology. It's also part of why I love Sailor Moon so much.
5. I can't go anywhere without my iPhone. I don't use it to text very much; rather, I like to surf and play games on it.
6. I have a photographic/recollective memory; it's both a blessing and a curse in many ways.
7. I almost always get into a series many years after it's ended or went on hiatus, especially most anime.
8. I'm a huge fan of etymology and historical dates of many landmarks and products in general. I spend an awful lot of time on Google and Wikipedia because of this.
9. I like to play with dollmakers, dressup games and characters simulators online when I'm bored, mainly anything by DollDivine, Rinmaru, BannedStory, Roiworld, etc..
10. I absolutely love any show that helps people improve their outward appearance, business, mental/physical health, or anything like it (What Not To Wear, The Dr. Oz Show, Bar Rescue, Freaky Eaters,etc..)
Now for the questions:
1. You have some inspiration in your drawings?
For the most part, I usually get inspired by my favorite anime or cartoons, but I also get inspiration from fashion magazines, photographs of oddly colored animals and humans, and pinup girl pics.2.You like some cartoons or animes? if you like, which is your favorite?
My favorite Western Cartoons are: CatDog, SpongeBob, Angry Birds Toons, Annoying Orange, Robot Chicken, PowerPuff Girls, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy,Looney Tunes, Any Old Disney Shorts,Goof Troop, and Tom and Jerry
My favorite Anime are: Sailor Moon Crystal, Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon, Gravitation, Gravitation: Lyrics of Love, Hetalia, Astro Boy, Gunslinger Girl, InuYasha, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Dirty Pair3.Do you have any fear?
Many, but I'm especially afraid of losing my loved ones in anyway or that I'll fail in life. I'm also afraid of not being loved or being mauled by a large animal.4.What your favorite game?
That's a tough one: My favorites ones at the moment are Cooking Fever, Diner Dash 2015, Angry Birds Stella, Fat Princess, Pikmin 2, Crazy Kitchen, and MapleStory5.What your favorite genre of music?
I listen to almost anything, but I esepcially like electronic cheerful music like Dance, EuroDance, Latin Freestyle, Dance Pop, Techno, Trance, J-pop, and Happy Hardcore6.Do you like Pets? you have some?
Yes I do, especially cats and dogs. I have a 12 year old Manchester Toy Terrier named Marcy (she'll be 13 in December)7.If you could live on a deserted island, who would you take?
My intermediate family(mom, dad, brother, sister, uncle, and dog)8.Someday you intend to become a popular artist?
Of course I do! I want to make my own comics and eventually, my own animated cartoons.9.You have a love interest?
No, I'm not really ready or interested in anyone.10.Do you promise to follow all the rules to this journal?
Hey, I answered all your questions, does that count?
Since I answered 's questions, now it's 's turn.
1.Which place did you want to tour?(P/s=Holy places not included...)
I would love to go to Ecuador(I'm half Ecuadorian, yet I've never been there), Canada, Italy, Japan, and many other beautiful countries.2.What's your reaction when "Boku No Pico" in live-action?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THEY HAVE A LIVE BOKU NO PICO???!! In all seriousness, it's pretty damn disturbing, but the live action version of Mai-Chan's Daily Life is pretty damn horrifying too.
3.Which TV series show/drama would enter in your dream/fantasy?
Sadly, What Not to Wear is over, but if it were still on, I'd definitely volunteer to be the fashion victim or to help one XD4.What do you think about my place(Malaysia)?
Never been there, but I heard tons of neat things about it and would love to go.
5.Do you like when I come to your place as surprise?
It'd be nice, though I'm not sure what many people outside of the US would love about it more than their own country.
I think I'll tag , , and
Now here are my questions:
1. Which books or comics do you think should be turned into movies or cartoons?
2. What's your favorite kind of tea (if you drink any, that is)?
3. What do you like to do most with your family?
4. Do you have any FCs/OCs that are in multiple fandoms at once?
5. How do you feel about Tumblr's social justice?
6. What's one cancelled cartoon you wouldn't mind being rebooted?
7. Are you a picky eater?
8. If time travel was possible, what year/era would you travel to and why?
9. What's the weirdest manga you've ever read?
10. What are your thoughts on Sailor Moon Crystal and the new Sailor Moon English dub by ViZ?